- Homeless, females ages 17-21.
- Ready to commit to the program.
- Must be willing to submit to an initial drug test and future random testing.
- Emancipated youths ages 17 will be considered.
- Must sign a CLP contract and take the necessary steps to successfully complete the agreed upon individualized Success Plan (exit plan)
- Must have the capacity to work a full time job.
- If a High School Diploma/GED has not been previously attained, must be willing to enroll in an education and/or vocational institution.
- Must be willing to work towards achieving self-sufficiency and moving on to permanent housing within 18 months.
- Must be physically, mentally, emotionally and behaviorally ready to safely reside in the facility and use program services.
- Willing to commit to staying in the program until all individualized plan goals is met and able to be self-sufficient.
- Must submit a criminal background history. Determinations of admission based on findings will be made on an individual basis.
Note: Selected applicants may be asked to take a drug test, provide criminal background history and sign an individualized success plan and program contract upon admission.
- Active psychotic behavior
- Violent / assaultive behavior
- Active substance abuse rendering the young adults unsuitable to group process and interaction.
- Verbal abuse
Referrals require active involvement by the youth and case representative. The youth must:
- Request admission
- Tour the facility and meet with staff
- Meet with current residents
- Read and understand the house rules and responsibilities
The case representative may be requested to complete the referral by providing the following:
- Psych Evaluations and Progress Notes
- Children’s Services Case Plan Evaluation
- Most recent Ansell-Casey Life Skills Assessment
- Most recent Social History
- Medical clearance (TB, pregnancy)
- Care Recommendations
Staff will make the final determination concerning admission. The first thirty (30) days of the stay will be considered a trial period. At the end of thirty days the youth will be asked to evaluate the ability of the program to meet her needs, and the staff will be asked to evaluate the fit of the youth with the Community Living Program.